Friday, May 21, 2010

Congrats to all

So I just would like to thank all the teachers for a successful accomplishment for the 2009-2010 year.
My kids are so happy its the last day of school.
I give a shout out to all.

1> Tank --- congrats you passed with high achievers award and your first year in high school is coming up with all my heart I love you.
2> Nene --- you have done all you can and I am thankful for that. This is ya last year in elementary school next year it will be middle school so don't be scared just be prepared.
3> Josh --- WoW! Man you got labeled as artistic but you have came along so far (tear) today it's second grade next year it's fourth. I still cant believe you skipping a grade I am so so proud of you .
4> Stinker --- Just a year ago I was wishing you would be born because I was miserable being pregnant. Now your here and so amazing , I so love you with all my heart . Your moving so fast. You ran before you walked. Now your walking and getting into everything ,but in a few more years you will be headed off with ya sister and brothers going to school.

And I'll be children free




Love all my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment